Successfully Handling All Types Of Hawaii Personal Injury Claims
If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries in an accident, don’t choose just any law firm to help you with your recovery. Choose Hawaii’s premier personal injury law firm, Cronin, Fried, Sekiya, Kekina & Fairbanks.
From our downtown Honolulu offices, our attorneys have been providing skilled and compassionate legal services to personal injury victims and surviving family members since 1973. The types of claims we handle include:
- Auto and motor vehicle accidents
- Medical malpractice and birth injuries
- Wrongful death, brain damage and spinal injuries
- Defective products, devices and medications
- Maritime and ocean-related accidents and injuries
- Injuries suffered while engaging in recreational activities on land or water
- Accidents involving island visitors
Do You Have A Claim For Your Injuries?
Not everyone who is injured in an accident is entitled to damages. Many factors must be considered in determining whether you have a viable personal injury lawsuit. This requires the evaluation of skilled and experienced personal injury lawyers.
If you have been injured in an accident and find yourself wondering if you have a case, contact the Honolulu law firm of Cronin, Fried, Sekiya, Kekina & Fairbanks to schedule a free initial consultation.
Trusted Honolulu Personal Injury Lawyers Since 1973
Personal injury lawsuits are filed as a result of negligent or careless behavior that has caused injury or other damages to another person. Injuries and damages can also result from defective products and unfair or deceptive business and insurance practices. The ultimate goal of the personal injury process is to determine who is responsible for the injuries and make sure that the responsible party or parties compensate the injured victim for the damages suffered.
An Explanation Of The Personal Injury Process In Hawaii
Suffering an injury in an accident can be overwhelming in many senses of the word. It is important to work with lawyers who will listen carefully to your concerns throughout the process, from injury to verdict, and offer experienced and skillful legal counsel, so that you are able to focus on your recovery.
For zealous, results-oriented guidance throughout the personal injury process, contact the Honolulu law firm of Cronin, Fried, Sekiya, Kekina & Fairbanks to schedule your free initial consultation.
We can also help you explore alternative dispute resolution options, which can save you money, time and the hassle of going to trial.
Pay Nothing Until We Recover For You
All personal injury claims are handled on a contingency basis. This means you and your family pay us nothing until we recover for you.
We will listen carefully to your concerns and answer any questions you have throughout each stage of the personal injury process, which includes:
- Initial attorney meeting: It is important that you come prepared to discuss the details of the accident and the full extent of your injuries. You should also bring all letters, medical records and bills, insurance policy information, accident reports and other documents with you to the meeting. At this time, we can help you determine whether you have a potentially successful personal injury case.
- Insurance benefits: We will help you process medical and accident insurance claims, as well as coordinate communications with insurance companies.
- Complaints and motions: We will prepare and file any relevant legal documents with the court to make sure your case is argued thoroughly and effectively.
- Investigatory fact-finding and discovery: Our attorneys will carefully investigate the circumstances surrounding the accident to gather all relevant evidence. In some cases, accident experts and investigators assist in this process.
- Settlement prior to trial: Although our focus is on trial preparation, we also always explore all options and opportunities for settlement before trial.
- Trial, arbitration or mediation: Using our vast experience as skilled and successful trial, arbitration and mediation lawyers, we will persuasively present the evidence in your case to obtain a successful verdict or recovery for you.
Throughout the personal injury process, our lawyers will fight hard to protect your rights and obtain fair compensation for your injuries or the wrongful death of a loved one.
Resolving Claims With Your Best Interests In Mind
Do you dread the thought of reliving the details of your accident at a trial? While our lawyers prepare every claim as if it will end up before a judge and jury, most cases settle prior to reaching that point. Not only do we aggressively negotiate each claim to obtain a successful recovery, but we also fully explore alternative dispute resolution options, including mediation and arbitration services.
Call Today For A Free Case Evaluation
While we are careful to ensure we believe we can help you before we take your case, we always take the time to speak with anyone who has been involved in a negligently caused accident. If we believe that you can be better served by another law firm, we will discuss your options.
Contact us to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation or to speak with one of our personal injury attorneys and learn about your options. Send us an email or call us locally at 808-600-3514 today.
All personal injury claims are handled on a contingency basis. This means you will pay nothing at Cronin, Fried, Sekiya, Kekina & Fairbanks until we recover for you.