The law firm of Cronin, Fried, Sekiya, Kekina & Fairbanks in Honolulu has successfully represented many people who had been injured or whose family members were killed as a result of unsafe or defective products. We have successfully handled cases involving:
- Defective household appliances
- Defective medical equipment and supplies
- Roadway defects
- Unsafe agricultural chemicals
- Defective automobile parts or design
- Defective diet supplements
- Defective prescription medicines
- Defective industrial equipment
- Defective sports equipment
- Defective vaccines
- Defective fireworks
- Hotel and office building defects
- Defective power lines
- Decompression chamber defects
- Hot water heater malfunction
Sometimes, what starts out as an auto, workplace or other personal injury accident case ends up being primarily a product liability case. Through our advocacy and appeals, our law firm has been responsible for establishing key precedents in personal injury law in Hawaii. As a result, the importance of our clients' cases extends beyond the initial accident under investigation.
See numerous results for product liability cases that our law firm has successfully handled.
Our personal injury attorneys have worked hard to obtain proper and just compensation on behalf of victims of distribution and use of dangerous and defective products. Awards for pain and suffering are a large part of most verdicts and settlements achieved by our law firm.
In every case, we thoroughly investigate the nature of the injuries, the circumstances of the accident, and all sources of responsibility and liability that should rightfully compensate victims. Contact the law firm to schedule a free initial preliminary case review by calling 808-524-1433 or 800-227-8601 toll free or by sending us an email.