Skilled Legal Assistance For Auto Accident Victims In Hawaii
Experienced, accomplished lawyers at Cronin, Fried, Sekiya, Kekina & Fairbanks, a prominent personal injury law firm in Hawaii, have represented hundreds of victims of auto accidents throughout the state as well as in other parts of the world. Awards for pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life are often a large part of the recovery that we procure for our injured clients.
Handling All Types Of Car Accidents
We handle auto accident cases involving catastrophic injuries, including head injury, spinal cord injury with resulting paralysis, amputation, loss of an eye or the death of a driver, passenger, pedestrian or bicyclist.
Our law firm confidently and compassionately guides victims and their families through all the phases and stages of automobile accident cases, including:
- All stages of the claims process
- Coordination of payment of medical expenses
- Recovery of insurance benefits
- Prosecution of legal action against any party that contributed to the injury
Holding Negligent Drivers Responsible
Identifying any and all sources of liability is a large part of what we do when we help motor vehicle accident victims. Responsible parties may include:
- Reckless drivers who ran a red light or stop sign, changed lanes without signaling, failed to yield the right of way, or drove inattentively while talking on cell phones or other unsafe actions.
- Bars, restaurants, hotels and other liquor establishments that served or sold alcohol to patrons who were already intoxicated or underage.
- Businesses whose workers drive cars, trucks or buses as part of their work.
- Employers that provided alcohol at company events and failed to provide rides home or other controls designed to prevent drinking and driving by employees.
- Insurance companies liable for damages after a covered accident.
Often, Cronin, Fried, Sekiya, Kekina & Fairbanks handles car accident cases that go on to appeals. As a result, we have effectively expanded the law in Hawaii to protect innocent people injured in auto accidents.
We Can Help You ~ Call Today
Learn how Cronin, Fried, Sekiya, Kekina & Fairbanks can fight for you and your family if you were seriously injured or lost a family member in a fatal car crash in Hawaii. Contact us if you were injured in a rear-end collision, head-on collision, crosswalk accident, or trucking accident on Oahu.
Call us in Honolulu by calling 808-524-1433 or toll free 800-227-8601 to schedule your free consultation. You may also send us an email. All auto accident cases are handled on a contingency basis. You pay nothing unless you win.