Seeking justice against reckless drivers in Hawaii

On Behalf of | Feb 3, 2016 | Car Accidents |

Learning that a loved one has been killed in a car accident is certainly one of the most tragic events that an individual can experience in life. Reckless drivers are responsible for many such deaths in Hawaii and throughout the nation. It is understandable that family members would want those whose recklessness has caused them to suffer the untimely death of a loved one to be brought to justice through the civil court system.

At Cronin, Fried, Sekiya, Kekina & Fairbanks, we help families obtain full recovery for their losses after losing a loved one in a fatal car accident caused by another person. The roads are filled with drivers who make unsafe passing maneuvers, fail to stop at red lights or commit other types of negligent actions behind the wheel that place others at risk. Our experienced and dedicated legal team will fight for your right to seek compensation for damages when an accident has resulted in your loved one’s death.

Depending upon the circumstances of your situation, filing a legal claim can be a complicated process with various options available that could affect an outcome in court. We can remove the burdens often associated with the legal process by acting on your behalf so that you may focus your energies on healing and moving forward in life. Your loved one’s death will become our legal priority as we seek the maximum available recovery against those deemed responsible for your suffering.

Whether a Hawaii accident involves a commercial vehicle, a pedestrian, motorcycle or car, we will aggressively litigate all claims, seeking justice against reckless drivers in the state. Though no amount of compensation can replace the loss of human life, families may take comfort in knowing that a monetary judgment can at least help them pay medical costs, replace lost wages and provide restitution for other damages associated with an accident. A first logical step to take in filing a claim would be to contact our office to request a meeting with an experienced attorney.