An Explanation Of The Personal Injury Process In Hawaii
Suffering an injury in an accident can be overwhelming in many senses of the word. It is important to work with lawyers who will listen carefully to your concerns throughout the process, from injury to verdict, and offer experienced and skillful legal counsel, so that you are able to focus on your recovery.
For zealous, results-oriented guidance throughout the personal injury process, contact the Honolulu law firm of Cronin, Fried, Sekiya, Kekina & Fairbanks on Oahu to schedule your free initial consultation.
At Cronin, Fried, Sekiya, Kekina & Fairbanks, our attorneys represent tourists and Hawaii residents who have been injured in all types of personal injury accidents, including:
- Car, bus, truck and motorcycle accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Birth injury
- Medical malpractice
- Recreational and tourist accidents
- Accidents occurring on land or on the water
We will also help you explore alternative dispute resolution options, which can save you money, time and the hassle of going to trial.
Pay Nothing Unless You Win
All personal injury claims are handled on a contingency basis. This means you and your family pay us nothing — no fees, expenses or costs — unless you win your case.
We will listen carefully to your concerns and answer any questions you have throughout each stage of the personal injury process, which includes:
- Initial attorney meeting: It is important that you come prepared to discuss the details of the accident and the full extent of your injuries. You should also bring all letters, medical records and bills, insurance policy information, accident reports and other documents with you to the meeting. At this time, we can help you determine whether you have a potentially successful personal injury case.
- Insurance benefits: We will help you process medical and accident insurance claims, as well as coordinate communications with insurance companies.
- Complaints and motions: We will prepare and file any relevant legal documents with the court to make sure your case is argued thoroughly and effectively.
- Investigatory fact-finding and discovery: Our attorneys will carefully investigate the circumstances surrounding the accident to gather all relevant evidence. In some cases, accident experts and investigators assist in this process.
- Settlement prior to trial: Although our focus is on trial preparation, in some situations it better serves our clients to settle before trial.
- Trial, arbitration or mediation: Using our vast experience as skilled and successful trial, arbitration and mediation lawyers, we will persuasively present the evidence in your case to obtain a successful verdict or recovery for you.
Throughout the personal injury process, our lawyers will fight hard to protect your rights and obtain fair compensation for your injuries or the wrongful death of a loved one.
Contact Our Oahu Accident Injury Attorneys
To schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer, email us or call us locally at 808-524-1433 or toll free at 800-227-8601. We serve clients on Oahu and handle select claims on neighboring islands and throughout the world.