Suffering injury in an accident can be overwhelming in many senses of the word. It is important to work with lawyers who will listen carefully to your concerns throughout the process, from injury to verdict, and offer experienced and skillful legal counsel, so that you are able to focus on your recovery.
For zealous, results-oriented guidance throughout the personal injury process, contact the Honolulu law firm of Cronin, Fried, Sekiya, Kekina & Fairbanks and schedule a free initial consultation.
At Cronin, Fried, Sekiya, Kekina & Fairbanks , our attorneys represent tourists and Hawaii residents who have been injured in:
- Car accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Tourist accidents
- Recreational accidents
We will listen carefully to your concerns and answer any questions you have throughout each stage of the personal injury process, which includes:
- Initial attorney meeting: It is important that you come prepared to discuss the details of the accident and the full known extent of your injuries. At this time, we can help you determine whether you have a potentially successful personal injury case .
- Complaints and motions: We will prepare and file any relevant documents with the court to make sure your case is argued thoroughly and effectively.
- Investigatory fact-finding and discovery: Our attorneys will carefully investigate the circumstances surrounding the accident to gather all relevant evidence.
- Settlement prior to trial: Although our focus is on trial preparation, in some situations it better serves our clients to settle prior to trial .
- Trial: Using our vast experience as skilled and successful trial lawyers, we will persuasively present the evidence in your case to obtain the best possible verdict on your behalf.
Throughout the personal injury process our lawyers offer zealous advocacy with the goal of protecting your rights and obtaining the desired results: compensation for your injuries or the wrongful death of your loved one.
Contact Our Oahu Accident Injuries Attorney
To schedule a free initial consultation with a Kauai personal injury lawyer, e-mail us or call 808.524.1433. We serve clients in Hawaii, or outside Hawaii, including distant Pacific locales such as Guam or Hong Kong, who have been seriously injured or lost a loved one in an accident.